Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat - THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER

2 posters

Go down

The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat  -  THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER  Empty The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat - THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER

Post  hugh62 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Hello there everyone out there in Detector land ,Well finally I can put to rest all those rumours ,inuendo's,gossip,jumping to conclusion's ,conspiracy theory's ,running off the rail's ,speculation ,and generally not having the foggest idea ,cause today ,and I'm really excited to announce the news ,that you all have been waiting for ,THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER MK 1 ( pat pending ) has arrived !! Tired of feeling hot and sweaty out there ,well here's your answer one swipe leaves you feeling refreshed and cool .Lady's tired of being out there swinging away ,with all your make up running down your face ,making you look a unsightly mess ,well one swipe and it's all gone ,and a woman who has been useing one told me that in the first week of her useing this amazing device ,her wrinkles started to dissapear ,making her look 20 years younger !! . . . . trust me . . . . And Gent's this amazing ,ground breaking ,scientific break thru will transform your life .Tired of coming home in the evening's ,all bloodied ,dirty and bruised after a hard days Detecting  . . . . digging up rubbish  . . . . only to walk thru the front door and be met with a ,Oh Gawd your a mess ,go and have a bloody shower ,Well no more ,in fact I'll gaurantee you with this amazing SUPER SWEAT MOPPER MK1 ( pat pending ) ,you will be met instead with a Hello Darling ,how was your day  . . . . and a nice cold beer  . . . . trust me  . . . . Can't find any Gold ,well hears your answer ,with a quick swipe of the eye's ,you'll have near xray vision ,you will be able to see it on the ground ,no wonder you cound't find it before ,you were walking straight over it  . . . . trust me  . . . .Infact here's a Testimanoll from a very happy customer ,   '' Me names Davo ,yeah good bit of gear allright ,yeah i found 200 oz's in the first week with it and  . . . . . .bloody hell the screws are turning the lights off  ''  So there you have it folks ,lovely fellow Davo,we met in  . . . . . . . um yeah anyway ,tired of the Pro's like JP and others finding Gold all the time , . . . . and wondered why  . . . . Well no more this amazing SUPER SWEAT MOPPER MK1 ( pat pending ) will gaurantee to make you a pro as well  . . . . trust me  . . . . Now to the untrained eye this looks like any ordinary face washer ,well it isn't  . . . . trust me  . . . . it was designed this way so as not to attract attention by not having other Dectorist's following you around all day .Even the clip ( pat pending ) took scientific study to make it the most Ergonomically user friendly clip on the market  !!  The price you ask of this trully amazing device ,that could make you ten's of thousands of dollars ,hundreds ,maybe even millions ,well today folks is your lucky day ,for this once ,never to be repeated exclusive offer to privileged forum members only for the next 12 hours ,at the amazinglly low price of  . . . . waaaaaait for it  . . . . .wait for it  . . . .$99.99 !!! Yes that's right ,unbelevable isn't it ,but wait there's more ,for every SUPER SWEAT MOPPER MK1 ( pat pending )  we will throw in a free steak knife ,infact buy 10 of these ,and I'll throw in a whole box full of steak knives ,how goods that !! So what are you waiting for ,get off your bum and gives us a call , . . . . errr no you can't ,the battery's gone flat in my mobile ,never mind just email me your banking details at Davo's Bar & Grill @ awwwm8 awm8 m8 .dum .So hurry and order now whilst stocks last as  i''l   they won't hang around long .                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat  -  THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER  00113                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     .  TERMS & CONDTIONS APPLY ,price doe's not include postage and handling ,nor any responsibility for blindness,or death .no refunds ,and no warranty or gaurantee that it will work ,nor any responsibility for what Davo said ,imlied or otherwise .
hugh62
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat  -  THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER  Empty Re: The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat - THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER

Post  Digginerup Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:17 am

Looks good,T06 what size batteries do they take and what colours do they come in?, will you take a cheque?

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat  -  THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER  Empty Re: The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat - THE NEW SUPER SWEAT MOPPER

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:36 pm

I will buy one if you take rubber checks?  Basketball  Laughing

Q25  Q25
What a hoot of an add  Q38

Me thinks you watch too many info-commercials lol! lol!

Back to top Go down