Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

salt lake settings for 5000

Go down

salt lake settings for 5000 Empty salt lake settings for 5000

Post  wayner61 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 pm

5000 problems with emf , set up the machine for kalgoolie on some of the hotest ground runs perfectly them it goes bilistic. tried every setting know to man so bought a 17x11 dd coiltek for the salt lakes berryed a 2gram 7 inched down could not here it and i was there for 2 hours trying all the settings but crank the gain up and emf was shocking what am i doing wrong

wayner61
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-09-21

Back to top Go down

salt lake settings for 5000 Empty Re: salt lake settings for 5000

Post  Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:33 pm

wayner61 wrote:5000 problems with emf , set up the machine for kalgoolie on some of the hotest ground runs perfectly them it goes bilistic. tried every setting know to man so bought a 17x11 dd coiltek for the salt lakes berryed a 2gram 7 inched down could not here it and i was there for 2 hours trying all the settings but crank the gain up and emf was shocking what am i doing wrong

G'day wayner61 & welcome to the forum

If it's brand new and has been playing up like this it may be a faulty one, I have seen one not to long ago that carried on something fierce when any setting was changed and when you go it kinda settled it was fairly much dead.

In the end it was replaced by Minelab.

Hope you get yours sorted out.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

salt lake settings for 5000 Empty Re: salt lake settings for 5000

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Wayner61

Please let us know how you get on, I am thinking of buying a 5000 in the next few weeks myself.
Best of luck getting your issue sorted out.

Respect and Regards
Deepabeepa

Back to top Go down