Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay

4 posters

Go down

New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay Empty New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Just saw this on fleabay and wondered what other members know about this mob.

Ebay item No 321094078121

Do not know how to put up direct link but putting this number in should get you there.
They say they are minelab distributors and have designed and manufactured these coils for high mineral conditions. - claiming to be better than comander coil
Will wait and see what anybody knows, the first ones may sell at cheap price with free delivery and 2 year guarantee

Back to top Go down

New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay Empty Re: New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:03 pm

G'day TG here is the link to the site.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321094078121?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_ipg%3D50%26_sadis%3D200%26LH_SALE_CURRENCY%3D0%26_sacat%3D0%26_samihi%3D%26_samilow%3D%26_fpos%3D%26_ftrt%3D901%26_udhi%3D%26_oexkw%3D%26_sabdhi%3D%26_ftrv%3D1%26_udlo%3D%26_sabdlo%3D%26_adv%3D1%26_sop%3D12%26_okw%3D%26_dmd%3D1%26_nkw%3D321094078121%26_rdc%3D1#ht_1198wt_922

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay Empty Re: New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:15 pm

I bought a couple of the butterfly DD coils off Svetoslav when I was in Europe last couldn't fault them, they are designed for treasure hunting though.
I never bought the monos as they are not practical in a treasure hunting situation, as you need the discrimination capability.
But the DD's were a good coil for what we were using it for and I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 am

I`ve not heard of these coils before but they have some interesting sizes. 12½" round mono. 15x8 mono.
this 15x8 sold for $150 less than a NF 14x7
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Detech-15X8-Monoloop-closed-design-NEW-for-Minelab-metal-detector-GPX-GP-SD-/321090766094?pt=AU_Gadgets&hash=item4ac280450e&_uhb=1#ht_1167wt_1170
the upturned bit where the shaft mounts to the coil looks pretty flimsy, but maybe its not Shocked
I`d be interested to hear if anybody is using these in our gold fields

Back to top Go down

Post  nortonterry Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:20 am

Hi I recently purchased the detech 15 x8 mono coil haven't received it yet will let's everyone know how it goes in the next couple of weeks , will soon find out if I have waisted my money ,although I have used their butterfly coils for relic hunting and they have been excellent

Nortonterry

nortonterry
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 am

thanks mate I`ll be interested to hear what you think of it Very Happy
dave

Back to top Go down

New brand coil - Detech from bulgaria on ebay Empty Detech 15x8 Mono

Post  Stinky Pete Mon May 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Hi Guys
Detech coils are now be available in Australia!

We are selling the complete and comprehensive range of coils to suit the GPX GP & SD Minelab machines.
Spare coil covers will be carried here in Australia as well.

New coils are still being developed as we speak and I look forward to bringing you further information as it becomes available.

Check out our Autralian website at www.detech-metaldetectorsaustralia.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards Stinky

Stinky Pete
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-17

http://www.detech-metaldetectorsaustralia.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  lbg dreamer Mon May 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Stinky Pete wrote:Hi Guys
Detech coils are now be available in Australia!

We are selling the complete and comprehensive range of coils to suit the GPX GP & SD Minelab machines.
Spare coil covers will be carried here in Australia as well.

New coils are still being developed as we speak and I look forward to bringing you further information as it becomes available.

Check out our Autralian website at www.detech-metaldetectorsaustralia.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards Stinky

Hi stinky Pete
On your website you say your serious prospectors
So how do these coils handle
With depth , sensitivity , emi , mineralised ground
And how do they perform toe to toe with other
Known brands of the same size or similar
Are they wound with litz wire ?
Sorry bout all the questions
But don't want to go off topic
And I'm curious as to how they perform
Before I part with me cash Very Happy
lbg dreamer
lbg dreamer
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinky Pete Mon May 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi guys thought I would share this with you this is a testimonial,
From some one who's had a crack at the 15 x 8 with success , I have found these coils less effected by EMI in areas where I'm constantly manual tuning other coils. I'm unable to comment on the litz wire, as the making of the coils is a Detech guarded secret. Just know a great amount of research goes into the making and testing of the coils, before they are released for sale.

Hi
Just thought I should tell you of my experience with the Detech 15 x 8. I have been detecting for about two years. I have mostly prospected with the NF 12 x 7. I frequently suffer with bump noises and have struggles with mineralization. After prospecting with the Detech coil, being able to compare the two, the Detech coil has been fantastic by comparison. It just doesn't seem to 'carry on' like the NF coil. Much easier to concentrate on the right noises. Less frustrating balancing with mineralization. Thanks for your help in choosing the right coil.

Regards
Marianne

Stinky Pete
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-17

http://www.detech-metaldetectorsaustralia.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  lbg dreamer Mon May 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Yea thanks stinky Pete
But what i was asking was of your personal
Experience with them
But thanks
Testimonials I take or leave them
As I have seen a lot of shonky ones

I'll just have to wait get some feedback
From someone who has personally
Used these coils
Then buy one or two test them out
And maybe cut one in half
To see what makes it tick
Better emi and mineralization handling
From your testimonials
Would say less windings /thicker wire
And thicker emi shielding /
Or plastics
So the quieter targets would go unheard
Mmmm
lbg dreamer
lbg dreamer
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm

LBG, did you have a read of this topic where some members tested them and wrote their findings? https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t14881-detech-15-x-8-mono-coil-test-review?highlight=detech
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  lbg dreamer Mon May 06, 2013 8:33 pm

CostasDee wrote:LBG, did you have a read of this topic where some members tested them and wrote their findings? https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t14881-detech-15-x-8-mono-coil-test-review?highlight=detech

Thanks costa I'll get onto it
Must have slipped it past me Razz
lbg dreamer
lbg dreamer
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Mon May 06, 2013 8:35 pm

I reckon you might be knocking on Stinky Pete's door fairly soon, once you finish reading that one.
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  lbg dreamer Mon May 06, 2013 8:41 pm

I reckon your right costa
Razz
lbg dreamer
lbg dreamer
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Mon May 06, 2013 8:48 pm

It's all about word of mouth, and so far the mouth has been saying good things about them. Interesting that there doesn't seem to be any negative comments about them and as we know, bad words spread a lot quicker than good words, so that in itself is a big tick to their favour.
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Back to top Go down