Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: NAPFA website is now up and running. Use this link for membership form.

2 posters

Go down

UPDATE:    NAPFA website is now up and running.  Use this link for membership form. Empty UPDATE: NAPFA website is now up and running. Use this link for membership form.

Post  Imadogman Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Link to website now up with PDF.

With the Christmas break from work, I finally had a chance to publish a website for NAPFA. Here it is:

www.napfa.net

It is work in progress. I am no IT expert and I have done the best I can with my limited skills.

Its main value at the moment is the printable PDF membership form.

In the meantime -- please join up in numbers if you really want this association to achieve results.

To join you will need to print the form out; sign it; and sent it in with money as per the instructions.

Before it is suggested, please note that we have looked at an online form but it is not possible to have an online joining form as it requires a signiture.

The website is still not showing up in google (can take weeks) so the best way to access it is via the link in this email or type it directly into the explorer URL.

We will improve searchability as soon as possible. If you have trouble, just persevere please.

Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

UPDATE:    NAPFA website is now up and running.  Use this link for membership form. Empty Re: UPDATE: NAPFA website is now up and running. Use this link for membership form.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Imadogman wrote: Here it is:

www.napfa.net

It is work in progress. I am no IT expert and I have done the best I can with my limited skills.

mate it looks like a pretty damn good web site to me .
well done
dave

Back to top Go down

UPDATE:    NAPFA website is now up and running.  Use this link for membership form. Empty Re: UPDATE: NAPFA website is now up and running. Use this link for membership form.

Post  Imadogman Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:23 pm

bump. Hey admin -- any chance of sticky for this under the other NAPFA sticky? They are related. cheers.
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:42 pm

No worries Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Best of luck in your endeavours. If we can help let us know

Jeff
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

UPDATE:    NAPFA website is now up and running.  Use this link for membership form. Empty NEW ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM

Post  Imadogman Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Excellent news!!

The NAPFA Committee has released the following online membership form.

This means you can sign up online and Join the Rebellion.

http://www.jotform.co/napfa/NAPFA_Membership

Cheers
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

UPDATE:    NAPFA website is now up and running.  Use this link for membership form. Empty Fabulous membership offer to Join NAPFA

Post  Imadogman Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down