Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dubbo prospecting group

3 posters

Go down

New Dubbo prospecting group Empty New Dubbo prospecting group

Post  BrianjWalters Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:08 am

Hi all, I've set up the new Dubbo prospecting, fossicking and camping club on Facebook for all those people who have an interest in the search for gold, gemstones, fishing or just camping in the bush in the middle of nowhere. This FREE club has been designed to be family friendly and gives the chance for people who are unsure of camping or prospecting alone or just starting out, to go out camping in a safe group environment. A group meeting/BBQ is held once a month and camp trips are being organized throughout the year to different locations around the state.
We have just had our first camp at Hill End down the Bridle Trail, Was a small group but we had a blast, Good camp spot by the river, swimming, fishing, gold panning and swapping good stories buy the camp fire.
So feel free to join up and share your adventures, ask questions or give advice on places to go and things to see. Everyone is welcome Smile
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DPFCClub/
Dubbo Prospecting, Fossicking and Camping Club

BrianjWalters

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

New Dubbo prospecting group Empty Good effort

Post  Imadogman Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi Brian -- I have heard good things about the club and will even join-up when I get a facebook page...which so far I have resisted Embarassed

Keep up the good work encouraging people to get out and about and demonstrating that we like to make use of the bush for all sorts of reasons!

Cheers

Stephen Dangaard
President
NSW&ACT Prospectors and Fossickers Association Inc (napfa)

www.napfa.net

Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

New Dubbo prospecting group Empty Re: New Dubbo prospecting group

Post  freshwater Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 am

Brain gota a web site ?? refuse to have a facebook account so many things not right with these social books thingies.

Regards

John
freshwater
freshwater
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down