Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another new member from the Cairns area

2 posters

Go down

Another new member from the Cairns area Empty Another new member from the Cairns area

Post  Mudnut Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:40 am

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, and new to detecting in general. I live in the Cairns area, and have been to the Georgetown area a few times now with a friend. I should be picking up my Whites TDI Pro today, and am looking forward to heading out to practice with it. If anyone would like some company on a trip, or would be interested in showing a new member the ins-and outs of a TDI Pro, drop me a line, and I would love to meet up.

Cheers,

Ken

Mudnut
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Another new member from the Cairns area Empty Re: Another new member from the Cairns area

Post  getascripter Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 pm

G'day Ken & welcome. I notice there's another new member, with lots of experience, from the Cairns area. Goldbug777. So looks like you've both officially joined the forum at the same time ... now there's a bonus!!

Hope you enjoy the forum and meeting lots of members to share the bush with. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Another new member from the Cairns area Empty Re: Another new member from the Cairns area

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:42 pm

G'day Ken and welcome to the forum... Very Happy Wish you luck in your new hobby and hope to see some stories of your adventures in the near future...

Cheers.

Mike. cheers santa

Back to top Go down

Another new member from the Cairns area Empty re another new member from the cairns area

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:08 pm

hi ken,and gold bug777,welcome and hope you do well,not much gold up this way mate lol! good luck,might run across u in the bush one day? its a big country though. Smile

Back to top Go down