Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XP DEUS Gold programme

3 posters

Go down

XP DEUS Gold programme Empty XP DEUS Gold programme

Post  rohana Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Knowing how good this machine is in normal operation I was wondering how it would perform in the Goldfields, I have not had the pleasure of using this machine in the goldfields as yet but hope to do that when in Victoria around Xmas,today I spoke to one of the very nice people employed by The Prospectors Patch in WA and asked him if he knew how the XP would perform over there to which he replied that he is in the process of creating a programme which can be added to the existing programmes of the XP to enable it to at least work in the goldfields, lets hope this is a huge success as many of the golddiggers are asking the same question. "watch this space"

rohana
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

XP DEUS Gold programme Empty Re: XP DEUS Gold programme

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 pm

DEUS

http://www.findmall.com/list.php?83

26 pages dating back to Mar 2012

Last edited by Adrian ss on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  llanbric Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 am

Adrian ss wrote:DEUS

http://www.findmall.com/list.php?83

I think I'll wait for the Oz field testing results.

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:52 pm

hey bryan
i just thought i would give you a heads up about the name "rohana" that your using

there is a very shady bunch on e-bay called "alluvialpacific" that sell submercable dredges and fake gpx 5000"s from china, they also tried ripping me off , they have been trying to sell XP DEUS detector for over $5000..

well one of the alias names "alluvialpacific" go by to sell there dregdes is "rohana"....

now i reckon it's just a coincadence that you use the name rohana too....as it is a very common name

i know that you came on here saying this cause your a good bloke....

"I would like to introduce the MD to the forum, it has to be the most futuristic MD that I have seen so far"
rohana

i just thought i would let you know theres some very shady blokes on e-bay that use the same name...just incase someone got you confused with them.

no need to send me more private messages to thank me....just trying to help you out
cheers

Back to top Go down

XP DEUS Gold programme Empty WARNING

Post  rohana Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi There: I would be very careful when making posts such as your last one, I use the name Rohana because I have a very dear friend in Sri-lanka called Rohana, for your information I have not made any false claims or are likely to do so , my coments about the Deus are my personal opinion only .In private life I am a commissioned JP and have been for the last 46 years during which time I served as a special Magistrate, only people of integrity are given such responsibility here in SA.I found your coments offensive and in bad taste I shall not enter into any more conversations with you .regards.Bryan

rohana
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:19 pm

rohana wrote:Hi There: I would be very careful when making posts such as your last one, I use the name Rohana because I have a very dear friend in Sri-lanka called Rohana, for your information I have not made any false claims or are likely to do so , my coments about the Deus are my personal opinion only .In private life I am a commissioned JP and have been for the last 46 years during which time I served as a special Magistrate, only people of integrity are given such responsibility here in SA.I found your coments offensive and in bad taste I shall not enter into any more conversations with you .regards.Bryan

not sure what your getting upset about....just letting you know about the shady mob on e-bay that sell that detector also use the same name...

no need to be carefull about telling the truth....since you served as a magistrate you should know this....

Back to top Go down

Post  llanbric Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:39 pm

rohana wrote:Hi There: I would be very careful when making posts such as your last one, I use the name Rohana because I have a very dear friend in Sri-lanka called Rohana, for your information I have not made any false claims or are likely to do so , my coments about the Deus are my personal opinion only .In private life I am a commissioned JP and have been for the last 46 years during which time I served as a special Magistrate, only people of integrity are given such responsibility here in SA.I found your coments offensive and in bad taste I shall not enter into any more conversations with you .regards.Bryan

This may be true, but what affiliations have you with the Deus dealers, Will you reply?

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 pm

fencejumper wrote:

not sure what your getting upset about....just letting you know about the shady mob on e-bay that sell that detector also use the same name...

no need to be carefull about telling the truth....since you served as a magistrate you should know this....

Hello rohana/Bryan,

I too am confused by you being upset. fencejumper was just doing the correct thing by informing you of some underhanded goings on.

llanbric wrote:I think I'll wait for the Oz field testing results.

Yes rohana/Bryan - Have you any results from your Xmas field test

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Sounds like some mind and word games going on here.

The normal rtl for the deuc is between 1600 and 1800 dollars US.
The detector is very good but not suited to Aussie gold field iron mineral conditions and in my opinion better suited to the coin, jewellery/treasure and relic hunter market.

Back to top Go down

Post  llanbric Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Just got a pm from a gentleman stating "Your comment about affiliations with Deus I can assure you that I have none whatsoever other than that I now own one of their fantastic detectors which at 82 years of age is a DELIGHT to use having used minelabs most of my life".

I must get one of these, they sound great, we all must face reality and drop Minelab. I think this is a goer, must be lots of you who will join me in a group buy. I wonder if it's possible to get maybe 10% off if 10 of us get together to buy one each?

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Well there ya go! I guess that answers a few questions Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 pm

ARARAT wrote: rohana/Bryan - Have you any results from your Xmas field test

he told me he has not had it in the goldfields yet....maybe in may
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  UrbanFox Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:07 pm

fencejumper wrote:
ARARAT wrote: rohana/Bryan - Have you any results from your Xmas field test

he told me he has not had it in the goldfields yet....maybe in may
cheers

I am really keen to hear how the Deus goes in Oz goldfields. If it is anywhere near to a Minelab I would buy one as they are far cheaper.

llanbric wrote:a group buy. I wonder if it's possible to get maybe 10% off if 10 of us get together to buy one each?

Did you hear anything on this?
UrbanFox
UrbanFox
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  llanbric Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Not yet.

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

XP DEUS Gold programme Empty FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF YOU GOLD PROSPECTORS

Post  rohana Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Before Xmas last I contacted a dealer in Dunolly and advised him of the existence of the XP Deus machine and he said it would be nice to test it using his facilities, to which I agreed I advised him that I would be in Ballarat over the xmas break and would he be open then to which he replied and said there would be someone around at that time, a couple of days after xmas I set off from Ballarat travelled the 70 k's or so to Dunolly to find a notice on his shop door saying closed for the holidays,I was not and am still not very impressed so thats why I have not been able to post any results .Bryan

rohana
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:33 pm

rohana wrote:Before Xmas last I contacted a dealer in Dunolly and advised him of the existence of the XP Deus machine and he said it would be nice to test it using his facilities, to which I agreed.Bryan

goldsearch in dunolly have no testing "facilities", there is a public place at laanacoorie where you can test your detector. maybe they where going to take you there.
after driving all that way to the goldfields i'm sure you would have got out of your car and have a swing of your new detector, so what did
you think of it when you tried it?
was it giving you false signals everywhere?
keen to here YOUR thoughts of it in the goldfields.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 pm

hey brian
i guess since you looked at these topics that you started about the dues at 11:15 today and you did not reply, you must have found out that they don't work in aussie goldfields when you went to balarat and dunolly, but did not want to give us any info about that. instead you lets us know about reviews from overseas that don't mean much for aussie conditions.
why is that??
i thought since your so excited about this machine and you had it at dunolly, you would be keen to post you findings???

i'm keen to hear your findings in aussie conditions....good or bad.
cheers

Back to top Go down