Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include...

4 posters

Go down

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include... Empty Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include...

Post  Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Here is a pic of some of my "non gold" memorable finds that I keep in a display case...

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include... 01310

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include... 01010

... note the "DICKHEAD" token found in Tarnagulla... on a 40oC day!!! Yes... and that is how I truly felt after digging a really deep hole for this!!!

I wonder... Has anyone else found one of these?

Back to top Go down

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include... Empty Re: Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include...

Post  TTT Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 pm

good little collection there colin well done cheers Terry

TTT
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include... Empty Re: Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include...

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:11 pm

i like the coins with the hole in them Very Happy
cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  HasFoundTheGold Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Colin Wilson wrote:Here is a pic of some of my "non gold" memorable finds that I keep in a display case...

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include... 01310

Some of my "non gold" memorable finds include... 01010

... note the "DICKHEAD" token found in Tarnagulla... on a 40oC day!!! Yes... and that is how I truly felt after digging a really deep hole for this!!!

I wonder... Has anyone else found one of these?

There's like 3 or 4 of them DICK HEAD things in a display case at coiltek Maryborough

HasFoundTheGold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  scjonrob Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Apparently,and there are far more learned individuals on here than me, but apparently about 200 'dick head' tokens were buried in the 80's, by a local school teacher, who obviously didn't like detectorist's. But nowadays they are rare as hens teeth.
scjonrob
scjonrob
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  staples61 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 am

Re the dickhead token. Awesome ! good to see how far some twisted individuals will go to make their point. Hope they become a collectors item worth $$$$ Dickhead !

Staples

staples61
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down