Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System?

+2
CostasDee
DeeJ
6 posters

Go down

Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System? Empty Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System?

Post  DeeJ Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi everyone, just new to the forum but have been enjoying reading it for some time. Just came across this thing (Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System) on a populur American store's page. Interesting reading and quite impresive, but I can't help thinking that it isn't the best thing since sliced bread as it claims, although love the idea. Doe's anyone know anything about this machine? Is it the detectector of the future or a very expensive machine that goe's bing?.

DeeJ
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System? Empty Re: Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System?

Post  CostasDee Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Not talking from experience as I don't have a few thousand just hanging around, and luckily haven't got any friends that are fools, but I really think its the latter, a very expensive machine that goes "bing". Otherwise Minelab would be out of business with the things that the Nokta says that it'll do.
My 3c worth...
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System? Empty Re: Nokta Golden King Deep Processor Radar Detection System?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm

CostasDee wrote:Not talking from experience as I don't have a few thousand just hanging around, and luckily haven't got any friends that are fools, but I really think its the latter, a very expensive machine that goes "bing". Otherwise Minelab would be out of business with the things that the Nokta says that it'll do.
My 3c worth...

Couldn't agree more.
As it states on the web page its been out for a few year's...... If it was the bee's knees we would of heard about it along time ago, cheers blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:07 pm

My feelings on this as a non expert of course Rolling Eyes is that technically speaking Rolling Eyes its a large crock of S%*t and yet another way for criminals in ties to help the mentally challenged part with thier money........... Rant over..............

Regards
Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  DeeJ Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Hehe, thought I'd get answers like that, kind of what I was thinking too. I think that particular machine was around 8 and a half grand, impresive add though. Maybe the way that detecting could head in the future though I guess, something that could be improved in time, who knows ML might be heading down the same track with future machines.

DeeJ
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltrying Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Well I have read most info about this detector but without actually trying it we wont realy know. from what I've read it seems to be quite good in Europe & America. Without getting 1 & trying it here with our minrilized ground it can't be judged. Now after saying that it has a price of 7995 us I believe so it would cost I am guessing about 9k in Australia including postage, tax etc. At that price I wont be racing out to get something that has not been tested in our ground & might not work well. It's an expensive test.
stilltrying
stilltrying
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  DeeJ Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 am

Your dead right saying without trying it we don't even know, but I can tell you that I'm going to leave it to somebody else to fork out the cash to try it. I'll be saving my cash for something that I know works. I could see its merits in relation to relic hunting if it does what they say it does.

DeeJ
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:55 pm

G'day fellow prospectors.

Right,I've read enough.Listen carefully people and listen good.Golden Sense,Golden King,Deep Max x6,Rover Deluxe,Exp 5000 Golden edition(at $30,000 plus)Pro version at $50,000 plus,all have one thing in common and that is they're all designed specifically for Cashe/treasure hunting.Meaning great depths on large targets in "BENIGN GROUND".It doesn't take neither rocket science nor one to fork out a whole lot of dollars here,to prove if they work on our soils.Do some research people.First of all,where has anyone,here in AUS read or heard of,large significant natural gold discoveries,or any gold slug or patch discovery for that matter,on Australian soil,by these latter made European detectors? Or does one think that OKM,Nokta,or Lorenze wouldn't want to make any significant gold finds here,made public,when it comes to advertising sales? On another note,few are the people who know Eric Foster.He is regarded as the "father of pulse".the most prominent engineering scientist,inventor/designer in the use of modern day pulse detecting technology,ever to come out of Europe,of which In my opinion,would not surprise me that,not only Minelab but other major players such as Garret,Fisher and Whites,have to some degree,based their pulse detecting technology on. Eric himself had stated that upon testing and modifying the TDI Pro (Aus version) so as to be able to handle our mineralized soil conditions here,that he had never witnessed mineralization more concentrated anywhere in the world than on Australian soil(40X that of Europe).I too,like yourselves,would like to see healthy competition by other major gold detecting equipment companies/suppliers,giving Minelab a run for their money.After all,was it not Garret that ruled the roost for nugget gold discoveries here in Aus,well before Minelab was born? Competition between companies on similar goods or services,I know,brings out the best results for the consumer,as compared to a company with a monopoly stranglehold on a product.Unfortunately,unless there is conclusive,natural in-ground target proof,(on our gold field soils) that another brand of metal detector can and does surpass Minelabs current pulse detecting technology,on a variety of in ground targets at depths beyond current Minelab pulse detector reach,It saddens me to say that,even though pitiful as the current Minelab pulse system is,when it comes to penetrating mineralized ground,prospecting for gold,I see myself walking along in the near future,with not one drip feed bottle connected to my Minelab Pulse detector,but with a dual drip feed system instead.Just my two bobs worth guys,now you can hammer me.

Cheers kon61.

kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  mullockgrubber Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:52 pm

kon61 wrote: G'day fellow prospectors.

Right,I've read enough.Listen carefully people and listen good.Golden Sense,Golden King,Deep Max x6,Rover Deluxe,Exp 5000 Golden edition(at $30,000 plus)Pro version at $50,000 plus,all have one thing in common and that is they're all designed specifically for Cashe/treasure hunting.Meaning great depths on large targets in "BENIGN GROUND".It doesn't take neither rocket science nor one to fork out a whole lot of dollars here,to prove if they work on our soils.Do some research people.First of all,where has anyone,here in AUS read or heard of,large significant natural gold discoveries,or any gold slug or patch discovery for that matter,on Australian soil,by these latter made European detectors? Or does one think that OKM,Nokta,or Lorenze wouldn't want to make any significant gold finds here,made public,when it comes to advertising sales? On another note,few are the people who know Eric Foster.He is regarded as the "father of pulse".the most prominent engineering scientist,inventor/designer in the use of modern day pulse detecting technology,ever to come out of Europe,of which In my opinion,would not surprise me that,not only Minelab but other major players such as Garret,Fisher and Whites,have to some degree,based their pulse detecting technology on. Eric himself had stated that upon testing and modifying the TDI Pro (Aus version) so as to be able to handle our mineralized soil conditions here,that he had never witnessed mineralization more concentrated anywhere in the world than on Australian soil(40X that of Europe).I too,like yourselves,would like to see healthy competition by other major gold detecting equipment companies/suppliers,giving Minelab a run for their money.After all,was it not Garret that ruled the roost for nugget gold discoveries here in Aus,well before Minelab was born? Competition between companies on similar goods or services,I know,brings out the best results for the consumer,as compared to a company with a monopoly stranglehold on a product.Unfortunately,unless there is conclusive,natural in-ground target proof,(on our gold field soils) that another brand of metal detector can and does surpass Minelabs current pulse detecting technology,on a variety of in ground targets at depths beyond current Minelab pulse detector reach,It saddens me to say that,even though pitiful as the current Minelab pulse system is,when it comes to penetrating mineralized ground,prospecting for gold,I see myself walking along in the near future,with not one drip feed bottle connected to my Minelab Pulse detector,but with a dual drip feed system instead.Just my two bobs worth guys,now you can hammer me.

Cheers kon61.

Bitter spoken truth.

Cheers
mullockgrubber
mullockgrubber
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Being relatively new to this caper ,I have never heard of a Golden King before.
The new PLUS model is now out & after reading the comments from last year , have any new opinions been formed or observations been made , either positive or negative ?
They talk about reducing heat in the coil to improve it`s performance .Is that a concern any of you have had here in Australia ? Does a square coil actually work for gold ? Is it more treasure hunter ?

Weird looking set up with all the wiz-bang new technology,but do they work here in OZ ?

http://aussiedetectors.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3661039

HH

Back to top Go down